Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: New ML7 case assortment

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just received news about the ML7 case I preordered. Apparently all of the cases sent to Canada did not have Vision in the cases. Here's the breakdown of cases this vendor has opened:

    2 x Weapon X Wolverine
    2 x Ghostrider
    3 x Apocalypse
    2 x Hawkeye
    3 x Silver Centurion Iron Man

    Not sure yet if I'm excited about this or not, lol. No Vision, yet 2 Hawkeyes and 3 Apocs. Toybiz is one strange bird I tell ya.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i need me an Apocalypse...

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Well, that bites.

    I am still hoping AMazon comes through on Vision. I haven't received an e-mail yet saying the order I placed is cancelled.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna stop by the comic shop later and see if he's getting in anymore. If so, hopefully he can hold a Vision for me. All in all, I think I'm actually liking the case assortment I'm getting. It will be easier to get rid of some of the figures and I won't be stuck with 2 x Weapon X, Silver Centurions and Ghost Riders.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anything you need in trade for a Ghost Rider?

  6. #6
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    thouterreaches.com, right? I got that message too. I hate not getting at least one complete set of 'common' figures in a case. It's not surprising that the case assortment is different than those that shipped to the US though since these are distributed by Grand Toys.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member classic's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    541
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good, now hopefully ill be able to get an apoc. they need to come out with some cases of 6 like that with more deadpools and more of phoenix

  8. #8
    levere
    Guest levere's Avatar

    Post

    It's a non-US case assortment. It doesn't necessarily mean the cases now shipping to the US will be the same.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    holy pap! (yes, pap [img]tongue.gif[/img] )


    hopefully the cases up here will be like that!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This actually makes me happy. I have no interest in Vision, and this means I'll have a better chance of finding Apoc.

    Sucks for everybody else though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •